In an effort to be more office appropriate, and act like grown ups (which is necessary given our new positions in life), Kacey and I have resolved to start incorporating more prolific words to describe the sometimes childish things we may do in to our every day jargon; so that we are more respected when people over hear our water-cooler chatter (aka when we scream inappropriate things between our cubes). So we will keep on living our fabulous lives every night and then come back to work and brainstorm a classy way to describe the predicaments we have gotten our selves in to.
The word of the day is Imbibe. This is based on the fact that I made have had just a ‘tad’ to much to drink last evening (yes. I know it was a Wednesday ), sending me in to fit of drunken karaoke joy .
2. Absorb or assimilate (ideas or knowledge): “propaganda you imbibed in your youth”.
In an effort to assist all of you incorporate imbibe in every day conversations I have included examples of possible uses for the common demographics that make up my group of friends (aka you guys!). T
I hope this is helpful!
- Youth in the Ghetto: Yo me and mad bitches were imbibing last night.
- Gorilla Juice Heads: Hey Bro. Wassssupppp!?!?! Snookie and I imbibed 6 jaeger bombs to the face last night! Then she gave me dome!
- Southerners: Hey Yall! Lets imbibe this here moonshine that papa made!
- Smarty Pants/Nerds: I never want to imbibe in that manner ever again. It was in poor taste.
- Aristocratic: Beatrice, would you be a dear and invite Muffy over for an afternoon session of imbibing and gossip?
- Surfers: “Hey Bra, I’m stoked about imbibing that corona, getting stoned and listening to our god on the beach later.” “Yeah man, I love Bob Marley.”
- Valley Girls: OMG, Like totally caught Jason imbibing with Courtney by the mall the other day. I am so much prettier then her. Like hello! You can totally tell she stuffs her bra!